Corporate Learning Solutions
Benefits of Corporate Learning Solutions
SAE Corporate Learning Solutions provides engineering training that:
- is cost effective
- is high quality
- covers the newest technologies
- enhances management and technical competence
- and is designed specifically for the engineering team
For years, SAE has provided a variety of professional development opportunities for mobility engineers. Corporate Learning Solutions brings SAE training seminars in-house, adding a customized approach to address your specific business needs.
Six advantages SAE's Corporate Learning Solutions give you:
- Variety SAE currently offers an extensive course list to the mobility community. Any of these courses can be adapted to your company's specific needs for in-house delivery. Choose from a comprehensive course list of over 150 titles.
- Customization If you can't find the specific topic you need or if the course content does not exactly match your requirements, SAE can create a customized training program to ensure your business objectives are met. We also have the ability to integrate e-Learning formats for a blended solution.
- Quality Our courses are designed by engineers for engineers. SAE has access to the largest pool of mobility subject matter experts in the industry. We seek the highest quality academic and industry instructors. All courses are evaluated through a technical review process. This ensures a productive training for your engineering team.
- Convenience We work from your identified needs to develop the learning solution. You receive excellent course design and delivery. We handle the coordination of administrative details so you don't have to.
- Cost Effective You will save time and money by having the training solution come to you. Your staff doesn't have to travel so you save on travel reimbursement. Also there is no "time away from the office". Because of our extensive network and existing course list our pricing is extremely competitive!
- Timeliness For over 90 years SAE has been on the cutting edge of mobility technology. We have access to the newest and most current information. When you have a unique training need, let SAE be your first resource.
Conducting a Corporate Learning Solutions Training Program
What is included with a Corporate Learning Solutions contract?
Administrative Coordination - SAE staff contracts with the instructor, supplies all course materials, provides evaluation forms for completion by seminar attendees - all you do is provide the facility!
Customized Training - Most seminars can be tailored to relate directly to your company's business, sometimes incorporating your company's drawings, products, processes, etc.
Continuing Education Units - SAE awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to all attendees. One (1.0) CEU is awarded for each 10 classroom contact hours. Each attendee will receive an attractive certificate, suitable for framing, with CEUs printed on it for a permanent record of your participation.
What Does Your Company Provide?
- A suitable training room.
- Audio-visual equipment and computers (if required).
- Refreshment breaks and meals (if desired).
- Information on local hotels and airports and directions to your facility.
What Determines the Cost of a Corporate Learning Solution?
- The cost is based on:
- The length of the training experience (number of days)
- The handout materials and/or educational tools
- The number of attendees
- SAE Corporate Learning Solutions staff calculates the base course fee (based on the above variables)
- The base fee includes: the handout materials, professional instruction, certificates of completion (CEUs) for each attendee, and minor course customization as noted above.
- Corporate Learning Solutions customers are also responsible for instructor travel, transfer fees and living expenses.
If your organization or company has a need to train groups of five or more, submit our online request form and let us know what you need. Or, if you prefer to speak directly with a Corporate Learning Solutions representative, e-mail Corplearn@sae.org or call 724-772-8529.