Access Period: 30 Days
Duration: 4 Hours
In a global economy, aviation, space and defense organizations are presented the challenge of producing and delivering safe and reliable products across a wide range of customer requirements and expectations. In an effort to address diverse quality requirements and expectations while also reducing costs throughout the supply chain, the SAE AS9100 family of standards was developed by international aerospace industry representatives to standardize international aerospace quality management system requirements.
This live online course will provide insights into the SAE AS9100D:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 significant changes as they adopt the common management system structure. It will include material on the standard's development process including timelines, new Common Management System Structure, AS9100D:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 Requirement Review and reference material for gap analysis and successful implementation.
Is this Web Seminar RePlay for You?
The course is designed for quality managers, management representatives, auditors, engineers, supply chain managers and other professionals. AQMS Implementers will comprehend SAE AS9100D:2016 requirements for application at your organization. AQMS Internal Consultants will understand the intent to apply value-added implementation of the requirement. AQMS Auditors will comprehend requirements to confidently audit requirements at your organization. AQMS Executives and Management Representatives will better understand how to use AS9100D:2016 requirements to drive cost savings improvement. Individuals wanting an improved AQMS process understanding to integrate AS9100D:2016 requirements into company processes will also benefit.
Have colleagues who need this course? See Special Offers to the right.
Click on the Requirements tab to make sure you are properly equipped to interact with this course.
By participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the impact to new Quality Management Principles on the revision to the standards
- De-mystify the new 10-clause Common Management System structure and understand the impact on your organization
- Grasp the new language like organization and its context, interested parties, documented information, and risk-based thinking
- Realize the Aviation, Space & Defense proposed additions to understand benefits
- Gain an understanding of the SAE AS9100D:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 requirements and intent
- Define the timeline for AS9100D:2016 transition period
- Standards Development Process
- New Common Management System Structure and Language
- ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D:2016 New Requirements
- Introduction of additions to the standard
- Impact of new AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015 requirements to your business
- AS9100D:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 Requirement Review
- Context of the Organization
- AS9100D:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 Requirement Review (continued)
- Performance Evaluation
- Techniques to ensure the QMS is effective in meeting customer expectations
- Reference resources for gap analysis and successful implementation
Instructor(s): Buddy Cressionnie
Buddy Cressionnie is the Americas Aerospace Quality System Committee (AAQSC) chair and Americas leader of Requirements, Projects, and AS9100. He is active in standards development including being a liaison member to ISO/TC 176 WG24 in writing ISO 9001:2015 and US Technical Advisory Group (TAG) where he serves on the US TAG Interpretations Committee. Buddy has over 30 years in Aviation, Space and Defense and is a certified AS9100, AS9110, and AS9120 aerospace experienced auditor. Mr. Cressionnie received his MBA degree from Texas Christian University and Bachelor of Science in Engineering from the University of Florida.
- 30 days of online single-user access (from date of purchase) to the two session, approximately four hour, recorded presentation
- Course workbook (downloadable, .pdf's)
- Online learning assessment
- Instructor follow up to your content questions
- .4 CEUs* (with satisfactory assessment score)
SAE Web Seminar RePlays are audio/visual captures of live web seminars. The course sessions are unedited to include the results of interactions with the live participants and to expedite course availability. A learning assessment is available at the end of the course to reinforce learning and retention and gauge your understanding of the topic.
- Windows 7, 8 (Apple OSX and Unix/Linux are not supported but may work)
- Pentium 4 PC
- Minimum 512 MB RAM; recommended 1 GB RAM
- Internet Explorer 10-11, Mozilla Firefox 37 , Google Chrome 42 (Safari and Opera are not supported)
- Broadband-1Mbps minimum