Access Period: 30 days
Duration: 3 Hours
In a global economy, aviation, space and defense organizations are presented the challenge of producing and delivering safe and reliable products across a wide range of customer requirements and expectations. In an effort to address diverse quality requirements and expectations while also reducing costs throughout the supply chain, the AS9100 family of standards was developed by international aerospace industry representatives to standardize international aerospace quality management system requirements.
This three-hour web seminar will provide a starting point for participants to gain an overall understanding of AS9100:2009 (Rev. C). The instructor will provide AS9100 background, management principles, overview, and value-added implementation strategies.
Is this Web Seminar RePlay for You?
AQMS Implementers will comprehend AS9100:2009 (Rev. C) requirements for application at your organization. AQMS Internal Consultants will understand the intent to apply value-added implementation of the requirement. AQMS Auditors will comprehend requirements to confidently audit requirements at your organization. AQMS Executives and Management Representatives will better understand how to use AS9100:2009 (Rev. C) requirements to drive cost savings improvement. Individuals wanting an improved AQMS process understanding to integrate AS9100:2009 (Rev. C) requirements into company processes will also benefit.
Click on the Requirements tab to make sure you are properly equipped to interact with this course.0.3 CEUs
"The course provided a excellent synopsis of the importance of AS9100."
RFHIC US Corporation Captured from the most recent offering of the Introduction to AS9100: Requirements and Value-Added Implementation available for release.
By participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Define and apply Aerospace Quality Management Systems (AQMS) principles as basis to AS9100:2009 (Rev. C) requirements
- Cite and apply AS9100:2009 (Rev. C) requirements to better apply them to your organization
- Explain the intent of the AS9100:2009 (Rev. C) requirements
- Standard Background
- AQMS Management Principles
- AQMS Overview
- The Process Model
- Process Effectiveness & Results
- AQMS Documentation Requirements
- AQMS Management Responsibility Requirements
- AQMS Resource Management Requirements
- AQMS Product Realization Requirements
- AQMS Measurement, Analysis and Improvement Requirements
Instructor(s): Lucien Leon Cressionnie
Mr. Cressionnie is currently the Americas IAQG 9100 Team Lead responsible for maintenance, revision, and clarification of the AS9100 standard. He is active in standards development as a voting member of the US Technical Advisory Group (TAG) to ISO/TC 176 which writes ISO Quality Management System standards. He serves on the US TAG Interpretations Committee and is the Aerospace Sector Liaison to the US TAG. Mr. Cressionnie represents Lockheed Martin in these roles where he works in the Aeronautics Business Unit, a 31,000 employee operation across nine sites. He led the implementation of AS9100/ISO 9001:2000 standards and quality process area for Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®) at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics into a centralized, integrated quality system. Buddy Cressionnie is an ASQ senior member with quality manager and quality auditor certifications. He is a certified RABQSA aerospace experienced auditor and International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) lead auditor for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. Buddy Cressionnie received his MBA degree from Texas Christian University and Bachelor of Science in Engineering from the University of Florida.
- Thirty days of online single-user access (from date of purchase) to the approximately three hour recorded presentation
- Course workbook (downloadable, .pdf's)
- Online learning assessment
- Instructor follow up to your content questions
- .3 CEUs* (with satisfactory assessment score)
SAE Web Seminar RePlays are audio/visual captures of live web seminars. The course sessions are unedited to include the results of interactions with the live participants and to expedite course availability. A learning assessment is available at the end of the course to reinforce learning and retention and gauge your understanding of the topic.
- Windows 7, 8 (Apple OSX and Unix/Linux are not supported but may work)
- Pentium 4 PC
- Minimum 512 MB RAM; recommended 1 GB RAM
- Internet Explorer 8-11, Mozilla Firefox 37+, Google Chrome 42+ (Safari and Opera are not supported)
- Flash® Player 13+
- Broadband-1Mbps minimum