Metallurgy Online Courses
Industrial Metallurgists, LLC and SAE International have teamed up to offer a series of online metallurgy training courses to automotive engineers worldwide. This collection of online courses teaches individuals practical metallurgy concepts that will assist with design and manufacturing decisions and address common problems. The courses were designed for design, manufacturing, and quality engineers. Sourcing professionals and technicians may also find some of the courses beneficial.
Most participants begin the collection with the Principles of Metallurgy course.
Course titles include:
- Corrosion of Metals
- Corrosion of Metals: Chemistry of Corrosion
- Corrosion of Metals: Galvanic Corrosion
- Corrosion of Metals: Uniform Corrosion
- Hardness Testing
- Metallurgy of Precipitation Strengthening
- Metallurgy of Steel Case Hardening
- Metallurgy of Steel Heat Treating
- Metallurgy of Steel Through Hardening
- Metallurgy of Steel: Principles
- Principles of Metallurgy
- Tensile Testing