Designed to address the growing demand for a faster, more efficient way to learn, SAE is building a series of short duration online courses for you, the engineering professional on the move. Presented in a 10-120 minute format, these chunks of learning combine audio, video, graphics, photos and text to capture the essence of a topic and drive a defined set of outcomes. Knowledge checks are scheduled as "pit stops" to ensure that you are equipped to achieve successful results. What's more, they're built to be easy-to-use and enable you to learn what you need to know fast.
Our line-up is set to expand over the coming months, so keep checking back to find a favorite.
- Introduction to Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) Fast Track
- Introduction to Weibull Engineering Fast Track
- Laminated Glass: Design Considerations for Vehicle Door Systems Fast Track
- Practical Race Car Data Acquisition: RPM and Speed Analysis Fast Track
- Principles of ISO 9000, ISO/TS 16949, and AS9100 Fast Track
- Vehicle Braking Performance: Braking Confidence and Pedal Feel Fast Track
- Vehicle Braking Performance: Stopping Distance Fast Track