Based on popular SAE Seminars
Learn at your own pace - and access our popular classroom seminars and instructors in full-motion video from your desktop! Convenient and portable, SAE e-Seminars save you the expense of travel and time away from the workplace by delivering your favorite engineering education online, whenever and wherever you need it.
e-Seminars are presented in modular topics to allow you the flexibility to progress through the course as your learning needs and availability dictate. Navigation is granular to a slide, so revisiting a specific concept or using the table of contents to select a starting point on the video is easy. Handbook materials are included, making the e-Seminar a complete ready-reference package. Students complete a self-quiz before taking the course and follow up by taking an online post-test to gauge new knowledge. Students also receive CEUs and an SAE certificate of completion.
Quantity discounts and site license options are available.
Take a tour of the SAE e-Seminars with this video.
- A Familiarization of Drivetrain Components e-Seminar
- Accelerated Test Methods for Ground and Aerospace Vehicle Development e-Seminar
- Commercial Vehicle Braking Systems e-Seminar
- Controller Area Network (CAN) for Vehicle Applications e-Seminar
- Diesel Engine Technology e-Seminar
- Fundamentals of Automotive All-Wheel Drive Systems e-Seminar
- Fundamentals of Modern Vehicle Transmissions e-Seminar
- Introduction to Brake Control Systems e-Seminar
- Race Engine Calibration for Optimal Performance e-Seminar
- The Basics of Internal Combustion Engines e-Seminar
- Vehicle Dynamics for Passenger Cars and Light Trucks e-Seminar