Certificates of Competency / Mastery SAE currently offers the following Single-Course Certificates offering an SAE "Certificate of Competency" for completing the course and passing an industry vetted examination at the completion of the training:
- Advanced HEV Diagnostics Certificate of Competency
- Connected Vehicle Professional I - Function, Protocols and Architecture
- Connected Vehicle Professional II - Standards, Organizations, Programs, V2X
- Connected Vehicle Professional III - Data, Markets, Policy, and Regulations
- Fundamentals of Control Systems Certificate of Mastery - Diesel
- Fundamentals of Control Systems Certificate of Mastery - Gasoline
- Internet of Things Analytics Training Certificate of Competency
- Vehicle Electrification Fundamentals and Safety Certification of Competency - Offered Online
SAE has developed programs that package together existing seminars to allow attendees the opportunity to receive an SAE "Certificate of Achievement" for completing a defined collection of knowledge courses within a given content area. There is not formal application process to enroll in the curriculum certificate programs. Courses may be taken at your convenience.
SAE currently offers the following Curriculum Certificates:
- Accident Reconstruction Certificate
- Diesel Technology Certificate
- General Management & Leadership Certificate
- Product Engineering Tools and Methods Certificate
- Professional & Legal Issues Certificate
- SI Engine Certificate
- Transmission/Drivetrain Certificate
- Vehicle Dynamics Certificate
Regular course offerings in the Detroit area, for additional offering locations, please click the certificate title.
All courses are offered regularly at:
SAE Troy Office
755 Big Beaver, PNC Center, 16th Floor
Earn a SAE Professional Certificate in Automotive Systems and transfer up to 8 credit hours to Kettering University's MS degree in Engineering.
For more detailed course information, please contact SAE Customer Service at 877-606-7323 (or 724-776-4970 outside U.S. & Canada) or email email@example.com.
Certificate courses can also be conducted at a company site for groups of employees. For a price quote, please contact the Corporate Learning Solutions hotline at 724-772-8529.
To request a framed Curriculum Certificate
Once all courses are completed, please notify SAE Customer Service, 877-606-7323 or CustomerService@sae.org. Once your transcript is audited and completion of courses verified, your certificate will be issued.