Certificates of Competency / Mastery SAE currently offers the following Single-Course Certificates offering an SAE "Certificate of Competency" for completing the course and passing an industry vetted examination at the completion of the training:
- Advanced HEV Diagnostics Certificate of Competency
- Connected Vehicle Professional I - Function, Protocols and Architecture
- Connected Vehicle Professional II - Standards, Organizations, Programs, V2X
- Connected Vehicle Professional III - Data, Markets, Policy, and Regulations
- Fundamentals of Control Systems Certificate of Mastery - Diesel
- Fundamentals of Control Systems Certificate of Mastery - Gasoline
- Internet of Things Analytics Training Certificate of Competency
SAE has developed programs that package together existing seminars to allow attendees the opportunity to receive an SAE "Certificate of Achievement" for completing a defined collection of knowledge courses within a given content area. There is not formal application process to enroll in the curriculum certificate programs. Courses may be taken at your convenience.
SAE currently offers the following Curriculum Certificates:
- Accident Reconstruction Certificate
- Diesel Technology Certificate
- General Management & Leadership Certificate
- Product Engineering Tools and Methods Certificate
- Professional & Legal Issues Certificate
- SI Engine Certificate
- Transmission/Drivetrain Certificate
- Vehicle Dynamics Certificate
Regular course offerings in the Detroit area, for additional offering locations, please click the certificate title.
All courses are offered regularly at:
SAE Troy Office
755 Big Beaver, PNC Center, 16th Floor
Earn a SAE Professional Certificate in Automotive Systems and transfer up to 8 credit hours to Kettering University's MS degree in Engineering.
For more detailed course information, please contact SAE Customer Service at 877-606-7323 (or 724-776-4970 outside U.S. & Canada) or email email@example.com.
Certificate courses can also be conducted at a company site for groups of employees. For a price quote, please contact the Corporate Learning Solutions hotline at 724-772-8529.
To request a framed Curriculum Certificate
Once all courses are completed, please notify SAE Customer Service, 877-606-7323 or CustomerService@sae.org. Once your transcript is audited and completion of courses verified, your certificate will be issued.