Credentialing Central: Elevate your knowledge, Escalate your career
Benefits of Earning an SAE International CredentialBenefits of Earning SAE Certificates or Certification:
- Validates mastery of industry-driven training and learning objectives
- Confirms mastery of an industry-generated body of knowledge
- Provides international recognition of your knowledge and capabilities
- Provides a portable credential that is recognized across industry
- Demonstrates your commitment to continuing professional development
- Recognizes the capabilities of your people
- Enhances your company's credibility with corporate customers
- Contributes to the hiring and promotion process
- Encourages employee participation in continuing education
- Provides an independent internal and external assessment
- Supports the promotion of professional competence
Yes. All SAE Certifications are valid for 3 years from the date of testing. Please see the individual certification for more information on re-certification. What if I do not meet the Certification Requirements?
You must meet the requirements for any certification. SAE offers one provisional certification, the CVEA, which allows someone to obtain VE certification without meeting the work experience requirements. Upon meeting those requirements, the individual may submit a request to change their credential. If you do not meet requirements for a specific credential, you will not be granted the credential. Once I earn a credential, is my name kept on file?
Yes, SAE keeps your name on file for the each credential. Once requirements are completed, please notify SAE Customer Service, 877-606-7323 or CustomerService@sae.org. Once your transcript is audited and completion of courses verified, your certificate will be issued. What are the requirements for obtaining a credential?
Each credential has different requirements. Please visit the individual credential for Requirement information. For additional information about the Credentialing program, please email email@example.com or call 1-877-606-7323. For more information on testing, proctoring methods, payment, issues with login to the test host site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org call 1-888-303-8823