SAE CredentialingGain industry recognition for your professional expertise SAE offers several options to earn credentials beyond your university degree(s) that can enhance your resume and further advance your career. Certificates of Competency/Mastery (Single-course)
- Complete a course in a focused content area
- Pass an industry-vetted exam that verifies your competence of the material
- Earn a Certificate of Competency or Certificate of Mastery
- Complete a bundle of required and elective courses in a specific content area or technical discipline
- Pass the online learning assessment at the end of each course
- Earn your framed Certificate of Mastery listing all of the courses completed and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) earned
- Even if you do not complete an entire Certificate program, each one can be considered a curriculum representing the available courses in a given content area that can guide you on what to take next.
- Complete established eligibility requirements (typically educational background and work experience)
- No specific training course is required to take the certification exam but a prep course or study materials can be viable preparation method.
- Pass an industry-developed, vetted, and proctored exam that tests mastery of an industry-defined body of knowledge
- Earn your industry recognized credential promoting your support and dedication to the profession.
- Certifications must be maintained over time by fulfilling established maintenance requirements.
|Browse By Content/Topic||Browse by Credential Type|
Design Review Based on Failure Modes
Management and Leadership
Product Engineering Tools and Methods
Professional and Legal Issues
Spark Ignition (SI) Engine
Vehicle Electrification (EV/HEV)
|Browse by Program|
Vehicle Electrification Program