ISO 9001 Business Strategy
This is the ideal course for the CEO, Executive, other senior management team member, or corporate development department (strategy) staff who must design the vision for the company and chart the course and strategy for the management team to follow. It is critical for CEOs, executives, and key managers to be able to think strategically and design strategy for the business; this helps the CEO, executives, and other senior managers to stay aligned and make the right strategic choices. Executives and managers who are strategic thinkers can be more valuable to their company and critical for strategy design and execution; the strategic knowledge and methodology contained in this course can help to multiply revenue, reduce costs, deepen market penetration, and ultimately strengthen company competitiveness.
This course was designed by expert partner-level management consultants with an average 15-years of experience with the top tier global strategic management consulting firms as consultants to Fortune 500 companies and financial institutions.
By participating in this online course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to develop a Vision for the company
- Learn about Market Segmentation and how battlegrounds can be selected by the company
- Learn about how Strategic Tactics are used to compete in a target market segment
- Learn the importance of Brand Aspiration and how it can be critical to the company's value proposition and competitiveness
- Understand how the set of core Capabilities of the company supports strategy and brand
- Understand the key Enablers of company capabilities (Organization, Process, Technology, Metrics)
Major topics include:
- Vision, what does it do and how important is it?
- Selecting market segments where the company will compete
- Understanding market segments and capturing with tactical strategy and brand
- Figuring out the capabilities the company needs to have to win
- Enabling the needed set of capabilities at your company
- Performance metrics and aligning the firm to successfully execute the strategy
Authors: CALISO Corporation
This SAE/CALISO course is for you if you:
- Are an employee or manager and want to quickly and efficiently become familiar with business strategy for implementation
- Want to understand Business Strategy in order to knowledgably assess and contract Business Strategy services from a management consulting firm
- Want to improve your CV and career opportunities with Business Strategy knowledge and qualifications
- Are interested in learning world-class best practice methodology which will help increase your value to your company and help you think strategically
- Need to develop a competitive strategy for your company
- If the vision and strategy for your company is unclear or possibly in need of further enhancement
- Are uncertain that you have the correct organization design, processes, technology, and performance metrics needed to successfully execute the company’s business strategy
- Are restructuring or implementing quality programs but, so far, have not seen desired results
- Noticed that legacy processes, policies, and organization structures at your company don't change although they seem inadequate, out of date, or inconsistent with the business strategy
- Do NOT have time or funds to take a semester long MBA course in Business Strategy
- Want to consistently train more of your staff to think more business-minded economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day or more
This is an internet-delivered course featuring graphical presentation screens with text-based instruction, videos, and on-going quizzes to reinforce learning and retention and gauge your understanding of a topic before you move forward. Convenient and portable, this course provides instruction without the expense of travel and time away from the workplace. An online training certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course and obtaining 70% or above on the final average of the ongoing quizzes. A final Exam is provided for trainees who have less than 70%.
With your registration, you will receive online access to the course until you complete it. The limit on course completion and access to your certificate is three years.
- Internet Access
- Browser cookies enabled
- Recent browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari recommended
Quantity discounts of 15% for 10 or more students registered. The discount is automatically calculated during registration by credit card. Discounts only apply at time of purchase.
For any questions or PO order, email CustomerService@sae.org; or call 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or 724-776-4970 (outside US and Canada).
Register using the button below for a special SAE discount of 5% off the list price.
|Product Code||Status||List Price|
Useful user links AFTER registering for a course: