Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Training
This is the ideal course for employees or managers who want comprehensive training on Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance requirements, practical applications, and how ISO 9001 business management methodologies can be used, applied and combined to implement Sarbanes-Oxley.
This eight hour course will also be beneficial for individuals who want to improve their résumé and career opportunities in SOX, by adding this course to the education or training section of your CV.
By participating in this online course, you will be able to:
- Understand origin and intent of Sarbanes-Oxley
- Understand how Sarbanes-Oxley can be interpreted and practically implemented in various industries and sizes of companies
- Learn to recognize warning signs of potential or committed Sarbanes-Oxley non compliances
- Implement suitable systems, checks and balances to detect suspicious financial activities and non compliances
- Be aware of the legal, criminal and financial penalties of Sarbanes-Oxley non compliance
- What to do when Sarbanes-Oxley non compliance is discovered
Major topics include:
- Sarbanes-Oxley, what is it?
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Certification Requirements
- Sarbanes-Oxley Section 302 - a big concern; Section 906 - the biggest concern
- What's a CEO to do? How to most easily implement SOX without the CEO having to do everything?
- Minimal levels of SOX compliance, Risk Analysis
- How to avoid defrauding of the auditors by the business
- Whistle blower program
- What to do if something is already wrong (non-compliance)?
- Top steps to Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
Authors: CALISO Corporation
This SAE/CALISO course is for you if you:
- Want to quickly and efficiently become familiar with Sarbanes-Oxley to understand, implement Sarbanes-Oxley compliance as an employee or a manager
- Want to understand Sarbanes-Oxley compliance in order to knowledgably assess and contract Sarbanes-Oxley services
- Want to improve your CV and career opportunities with Sarbanes-Oxley knowledge and qualifications
- Want to protect your company from financial fraud and related legal, criminal and financial liability
- Do NOT have time or funds for a two to five day Sarbanes-Oxley classroom course
- Want to consistently train more of your staff on Sarbanes-Oxley economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day or more
This is an internet-delivered course featuring graphical presentation screens with text-based instruction, videos, and on-going quizzes to reinforce learning and retention and gauge your understanding of a topic before you move forward. Convenient and portable, this course provides instruction without the expense of travel and time away from the workplace. An online training certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course and obtaining 70% or above on the final average of the ongoing quizzes. A final Exam is provided for trainees who have less than 70%.
With your registration, you will receive up to three years of online access to the eight hour course and your certificate of completion.
- Internet Access
- Browser cookies enabled
- Recent browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari recommended
Quantity discounts of 15% for 10 or more students registered. The discount is automatically calculated during registration by credit card. Discounts only apply at time of purchase.
For any questions or PO order, email CustomerService@sae.org; or call 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or 724-776-4970 (outside US and Canada).
Register using the button below for a special SAE discount of 5% off the list price.
|Product Code||Status||List Price|
Useful user links AFTER registering for a course: