ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor
ISO 9001 is a quality management standard developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The ISO 9001 standard is generic and can be used for any organization, whether it provides physical products or services. The requirements must be carefully interpreted to make sense within a particular organization. Developing automotive products is not like producing food products or offering consulting services; yet the ISO 9001 standard, because it is business and management oriented can be applied to any activity. It is the most widely used quality management standard in the world.
Your company and all who partake in planning, leading and conducting the audit activities of running the business will benefit from taking ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor training. The 22-hour (2.2 CEU) ISO 9001 Auditor course is the most comprehensive training on the subject. It provides training on the standard itself but also on how to lead or conduct internal audits and supplier audits using ISO 19011, the guideline standard on how to audit management systems.
By participating in this online course, you will be able to:
- Understand every requirement of this international standard
- Understand the process approach to managing an organization
- Understand how the requirements can be interpreted and implemented in various industries
- Master the auditing techniques per ISO 19011, which are used for quality, environmental, and safety management system audits
- Learn how to prepare and lead an audit
- Be exposed to real auditing case studies covering many industries
Major topics include:
- General Requirements of ISO 9001
- Management Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Product Realization
- Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
- General Requirements of ISO 19011
- Auditing techniques
- QMS Auditing Case Studies
Authors: CALISO Corporation
This SAE/CALISO course is for you if you:
- Want to quickly and efficiently learn how to conduct an ISO 9001:2008 audit
- Want to quickly and efficiently be trained on ISO 9001 (the standard), and ISO 9000 (the vocabulary for the standard)
- Want to conduct internal audits and supplier audits for your company
- Want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance and leading 1st part audits
- Want to upgrade your expertise from auditing with ISO 10011-1 to ISO 19011:2002
- Do NOT have time to allocate two to five days to take an ISO 9001 Lead Auditor class
- Want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day
This is an internet-delivered course featuring graphical presentation screens with text-based instruction, videos, and on-going quizzes to reinforce learning and retention and gauge your understanding of a topic before you move forward. Convenient and portable, this course provides instruction without the expense of travel and time away from the workplace. An online training certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course and obtaining 70% or above on the final average of the ongoing quizzes. A final Exam is provided for trainees who have less than 70%.
With your registration, you will receive online access to the course until you complete it. The limit on course completion and access to your certificate is three years.
- Internet Access
- Browser cookies enabled
- Recent browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari recommended
Quantity discounts of 15% for 10 or more students registered. The discount is automatically calculated during registration by credit card. Discounts only apply at time of purchase.
For any questions or PO order, email CustomerService@sae.org; or call 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or 724-776-4970 (outside US and Canada).
Register using the button below for a special SAE discount of 5% off the list price.
|Product Code||Status||List Price|
Useful user links AFTER registering for a course: