ISO 9001:2015 Training
ISO 9001:2015 is a quality management standard developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The ISO 9001:2015 standard is generic and can be used for any organization, whether it provides physical products or services. The requirements must be carefully interpreted to make sense within a particular organization. Developing automotive products is not like producing food products or offering consulting services; yet the ISO 9001:2015 standard, because it is business and management oriented can be applied to any activity. It is the most widely used quality management standard in the world.Your company and all who partake in the daily activities of running the business will benefit from taking ISO 9001:2015 training. This 10-hour ISO 9001:2015 course is particularly adapted for training all levels of an organization on the requirements of this standard. By participating in this online course, you will be able to:
- Understand the high specific requirements and intent of this international standard.
- Understand the process approach to managing an organization and risk-management requirements.
- Understand how the requirements can be interpreted should be implemented within an organization.
- Process Approach
- Risk-based Thinking
- General Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
Section 4. Context of the organization
Section 5. Leadership
Section 6. Planning
Section 7. Support
Section 9. Performance Evaluation
Section 10. Improvement
- Want to quickly and efficiently get a comprehensive training of ISO 9001:2015
- Want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance
- Want to upgrade your expertise from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- Do NOT have time to allocate a 2 full days to take an ISO 9001:2015 class
- Want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day
- Internet Access
- Browser cookies enabled
- Recent browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari recommended
For any questions or PO order, email : CustomerService@sae.org; or call 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or 724-776-4970 (outside US and Canada).
|Product Code||Status||List Price|
Useful user links AFTER registering for a course: