ISO/TS 16949:2009 Training
The ISO/TS16949 is an ISO technical specification for the automotive industry aiming to the development of a quality management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain. The requirements must be carefully interpreted to make sense within a particular organization.
Your company and all who partake in the daily activities of running the business will benefit from taking ISO/TS 16949 training. This eight-hour ISO/TS 16949 (.8 CEU) overview is particularly adapted for training all levels of an organization on the requirements of this standard.
By participating in this online course, you will be able to:
- Understand the high specific requirements and intent of this international standard
- Understand the process approach to managing an organization
- Understand requirement for automotive supply chain management
- Understand how the requirements can be interpreted and should be implemented within an organization
Major topics include:
- General Requirements of ISO 16949
- ISO 16949 Vocabulary
- Management Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Product Realization
- Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
Authors: CALISO Corporation
This SAE/CALISO course is for you if you:
- Want to quickly and efficiently get a comprehensive training of ISO 16949:2009
- Want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance
- Want to upgrade your expertise from QS 9000 to ISO 16949:2009
- Do NOT have time to allocate two full days to take a live class
- Want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day
This is an internet-delivered course featuring graphical presentation screens with text-based instruction, videos, and on-going quizzes to reinforce learning and retention and gauge your understanding of a topic before you move forward. Convenient and portable, this course provides instruction without the expense of travel and time away from the workplace. An online training certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course and obtaining 70% or above on the final average of the ongoing quizzes. A final Exam is provided for trainees who have less than 70%.
With your registration, you will receive online access to the course until you complete it. The limit on course completion and access to your certificate is three years.
- Internet Access
- Browser cookies enabled
- Recent browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari recommended
Quantity discounts of 15% for 10 or more students registered. The discount is automatically calculated during registration by credit card. Discounts only apply at time of purchase.
For any questions or PO order, email CustomerService@sae.org; or call 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or 724-776-4970 (outside US and Canada).
Register using the button below for a special SAE discount of 5% off the list price.
|Product Code||Status||List Price|
Useful user links AFTER registering for a course: