ISO/TS 16949:2009 Lead Auditor Training
ISO/TS 16949:2009, also called ISO 16949 or TS 16949, is a technical specification which forms the requirements or the application of ISO 9001 for automotive production and relevant service part organizations. It is essentially ISO 9001 with additional automotive specific requirements and is required by most major automotive industry manufacturers. Once your company implements processes and procedures that comply with the requirements listed in ISO/TS 16949, you can be audited by a third party organization called Registrar, such as TUV or UL. The Registrar will certify your organization to this standard. ISO/TS 16949 is applicable to all suppliers of products and services for the automotive industry.
This lead auditor course provides management representatives, QA managers or supervisors and others not only the information needed to conduct an audit for ISO/TS 16949, but also to organize, implement and lead it. All audit teams need a leader, and the body of knowledge of this course covers all of the lead auditing aspects.
By participating in this online course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the specific requirements and intent of the TS 16949 specification
- Describe how the requirements should be interpreted and implemented within an organization
- Apply what you learn to conduct internal audits and supplier audits for your company
- Upgrade your expertise from auditing QS9000 to ISO/TS 16949
- Upgrade your expertise from auditing with ISO 19011:2002 to ISO 19011:2011
Major topics include how ISO/TS 16949:2009 relates to core tools, such as:
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- APQP/CP: Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plans)
- PPAP: Production Part Approval Process
- FMEA: Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- MSA: Measurement Systems Analysis
Authors: CALISO Corporation
This SAE/CALISO course is for you if you:
- want to quickly and efficiently learn how to lead an ISO/TS 16949:2009 audit
- want to quickly and efficiently be trained on the TS 16949 specification
- want to be a lead auditor to conduct internal audits and supplier audits for your company
- want to improve your career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance and leading first part audits by adding this course to the education section of your CV
- want to upgrade your expertise from auditing QS 9000 to ISO/TS 16949
- want to upgrade your expertise from auditing with ISO 19011:2002 to ISO 19011:2011
- do not have time to allocate a 2-5 days to take an ISO auditor class
- want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a multiple days
This is an internet-delivered course featuring graphical presentation screens with text-based instruction, videos, and on-going quizzes to reinforce learning and retention and gauge your understanding of a topic before you move forward. Convenient and portable, this course provides instruction without the expense of travel and time away from the workplace. An online training certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course and obtaining 70% or above on the final average of the ongoing quizzes. A final Exam is provided for trainees who have less than 70%.
With your registration, you will receive online access to the course until you complete it. The limit on course completion and access to your certificate is three years.
- Internet Access
- Browser cookies enabled
- Recent browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari recommended
Quantity discounts of 15% for 10 or more students registered. The discount is automatically calculated during registration by credit card. Discounts only apply at time of purchase.
For any questions or PO order, email CustomerService@sae.org; or call 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or 724-776-4970 (outside US and Canada).
Register using the button below for a special SAE discount of 5% off the list price.
|Product Code||Status||List Price|
Useful user links AFTER registering for a course: