ISO/TS 16949:2009 Auditor Training
The ISO/TS16949 is an ISO technical specification for the automotive industry aiming to the development of a quality management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain. The requirements must be carefully interpreted to make sense within a particular organization.
Your company and all who partake in the QMS and supplier audit activities will benefit from taking ISO/TS 16949 training. The eight-hour (.8 CEU) ISO/TS 16949 Auditor course is the most comprehensive training on the subject. It provides training on the standard itself but also on how to lead or conduct internal audits and supplier audits using ISO 19011, the guideline standard on how to audit management systems.
By participating in this online course, you will be able to:
- Master the auditing techniques per ISO 19011, which are used for quality, environmental, and safety management system audits
- Learn how to prepare and conduct an audit
- Be exposed to real auditing case studies covering many industries
Major topics include:
- General Requirements of ISO 19011
- Auditing techniques
- QMS Automotive Auditing Case Studies
Authors: CALISO Corporation
This SAE/CALISO course is for you if you:
- Want to quickly and efficiently learn how to lead an ISO/TS 16949:2009 audit
- Want to quickly and efficiently be trained on ISO/TS 16949 (the standard), and ISO 9000 (the vocabulary for the standard)
- Want to be a lead auditor to conduct internal audits and supplier audits for your company
- Want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance and leading 1st part audits
- Want to upgrade your expertise from auditing QS 9000 to ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Want to upgrade your expertise from auditing with ISO 10011-1 to ISO 19011:2002
- Do NOT have time to allocate two days to take an auditor class
- Want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day
This is an internet-delivered course featuring graphical presentation screens with text-based instruction, videos, and on-going quizzes to reinforce learning and retention and gauge your understanding of a topic before you move forward. Convenient and portable, this course provides instruction without the expense of travel and time away from the workplace. An online training certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course and obtaining 70% or above on the final average of the ongoing quizzes. A final Exam is provided for trainees who have less than 70%.
With your registration, you will receive online access to the course until you complete it. The limit on course completion and access to your certificate is three years.
- Internet Access
- Browser cookies enabled
- Recent browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari recommended
Quantity discounts of 15% for 10 or more students registered. The discount is automatically calculated during registration by credit card. Discounts only apply at time of purchase.
For any questions or PO order, email CustomerService@sae.org; or call 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or 724-776-4970 (outside US and Canada).
Register using the button below for a special SAE discount of 5% off the list price.
|Product Code||Status||List Price|
Useful user links AFTER registering for a course: