ISO 14001:2015 Training
ISO 14001:2015 is an environmental management standard (EMS) developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The ISO 14001 standard is generic and can be used for any organization, whether it provides physical products or services. The requirements must be carefully interpreted to make sense within a particular organization. Developing automotive products and the environmental impact of this activity is not like producing food products or offering consulting services; yet the ISO 14001 standard, because it is business and management oriented can be applied to any activity. It is the most widely used EMS standard in the world.
Your company and all who partake in the daily activities of running the business will benefit from taking ISO 14001 training. This 10-hour ISO 14001 (1.0 CEU) overview is particularly adapted for all members of the organization.
By participating in this online course, you will be able to:
- Understand the high specific requirements and intent of this international standard
- Understand the methods to managing an organization's EMS in compliance with ISO 14001
- Understand how the requirements can be interpreted and should be implemented within an organization
Major topics include:
- General Requirements of ISO 14001
- ISO 14001 Vocabulary
- Environmental Policy
- Implementation and Operation
- Management Review
Authors: CALISO Corporation
This SAE/CALISO course is for you if you:
- Want to quickly and efficiently get a comprehensive training of ISO 14001:2015
- Want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in EMS
- Do NOT have time to allocate two full days to take an environmental management class
- Want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day
This is an internet-delivered course featuring graphical presentation screens with text-based instruction, videos at certain stages of the course delivery, and on-going quizzes are incorporated throughout the course to reinforce learning and retention and gauge your understanding of a topic before you move forward. Convenient and portable, this course provides instruction without the expense of travel and time away from the workplace. An online training certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course and obtaining 70% or above on the final average of the ongoing quizzes, or in a final exam provided for trainees with a score inferior of 70%. You can take this course using a laptop or PC with an internet connection, at your own pace, and at times convenient to you.
With your registration, you will receive online access to the course until you complete it. The limit on course completion and access to your certificate is three years.
- Internet Access
- Browser cookies enabled
- Recent browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari recommended
Quantity discounts of 15% for 10 or more students registered. The discount is automatically calculated during registration by credit card. Discounts only apply at time of purchase.
For any questions or PO order, email CustomerService@sae.org; or call 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or 724-776-4970 (outside US and Canada).
|Product Code||Status||List Price|
Useful user links AFTER registering for a course: