ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor
ISO 14001:2015 is an environmental management standard (EMS) developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The ISO 14001 standard is generic and can be used for any organization, whether it provides physical products or services. The requirements must be carefully interpreted to make sense within a particular organization. Developing automotive products and the environmental impact of this activity is not like producing food products or offering consulting services; yet the ISO 14001 standard, because it is business and management oriented can be applied to any activity. It is the most widely used EMS
Your company and all who partake in planning, leading and conducting the EMS audit activities of your business and managing its environmental program will benefit from taking ISO 14001 training. The 32-hour (3.2 CEU) ISO 14001 Lead Auditor course is the most comprehensive training on the subject. It provides training on the standard itself but also on how to lead or conduct internal audits and supplier audits using ISO 19011, the guideline standard on how to audit management systems.
By participating in this online course, you will be able to:
- Master the auditing techniques per ISO 19011, which are used for quality, environmental, and safety management system audits
- Learn how to prepare and conduct an audit to ISO 14001:2015
- Be exposed to real auditing case studies covering many industries
Major topics include:
- General Requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 14001 Vocabulary
- Environmental Policy
- Implementation and Operation
- Management Review
- General Requirements of ISO 19011
- Auditing Techniques
Authors: CALISO Corporation
This SAE/CALISO course is for you if you:
- Want to quickly and efficiently learn how to lead an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Want to quickly and efficiently be trained on ISO 14001 (the standard), and ISO 14000 (the vocabulary for the standard)
- Want to be a lead auditor to conduct internal audits and supplier audits for your company
- Want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in EMS and leading first part and second party audits
- Want to upgrade your expertise from auditing with ISO 19011:2002 to ISO 19011:2011
- Do NOT have time to allocate four days to take an ISO 14001 Lead Auditor class
- Want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day
This is an internet-delivered course featuring graphical presentation screens with text-based instruction, videos at certain stages of the course delivery, and on-going quizzes are incorporated throughout the course to reinforce learning and retention and gauge your understanding of a topic before you move forward. Convenient and portable, this course provides instruction without the expense of travel and time away from the workplace. An online training certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course and obtaining 70% or above on the final average of the ongoing quizzes, or in a final exam provided for trainees with a score inferior of 70%. You can take this course using a laptop or PC with an internet connection, at your own pace, and at times convenient to you.
- Internet Access
- Browser cookies enabled
- Recent browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari recommended
Quantity discounts of 15% for 10 or more students registered. The discount is automatically calculated during registration by credit card. Discounts only apply at time of purchase.
For any questions or PO order, email CustomerService@sae.org; or call 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or 724-776-4970 (outside US and Canada).
|Product Code||Status||List Price|
|ISO 14001-2015-LEAD-AUDITOR-TRAINING||In Stock||$389.95|
Useful user links AFTER registering for a course: