IATF 16949:2016 Overview
IATF 16949:2016 is a quality management standard, developed by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF), aimed at harmonizing the different supply chain assessment and certification systems worldwide. The IATF 16949:2016 standard is primarily applicable to the automotive industry and incorporates the new clause structure and uses the content of ISO 9001:2015.
The course includes certain applicable sections of ISO 9001:2015 quality management system requirements, and points to corresponding IATF 16959 requirements contained in the standard you will need to purchase.
Your company and all who partake in the daily business activities will benefit from taking IATF 16949:2016 training. This four-hour IATF 16949:2016 overview is particularly adapted for training top management on the high level requirements of this standard.
NOTE: To participate in this course, you must have access to the IATF 16949:2016 standard.
By participating in this online course, you will be able to:
Major topics include:
- Understand the high level requirements and intent of this international standard
- Understand the process approach to managing an organization
- Understand how the requirements can be interpreted should be implemented within an organization
- Process Approach
- Risk-based Thinking
- General Requirements of IATF 16949
- Context of the organization
- Performance Evaluation
This SAE/CALISO course is for you if you:
- Want to quickly and efficiently get a comprehensive overview of IATF 16949
- Want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in IATF 16949
- Want to upgrade your expertise from auditing ISO/TS 16949 to IATF 16949
- Do NOT have time to allocate a full day to take an IATF 16949:2016 overview class
- Want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day
This is an internet-delivered course featuring graphical presentation screens with text-based instruction, videos at certain stages of the course delivery, and on-going quizzes are incorporated throughout the course to reinforce learning and retention and gauge your understanding of a topic before you move forward. Convenient and portable, this course provides instruction without the expense of travel and time away from the workplace. You can take this course using a laptop or PC with an Internet connection, at your own pace, and at times convenient to you. An online training certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course and obtaining 70% or above on the final average of the ongoing quizzes, or in a final exam provided for trainees with a score inferior of 70%.
With your registration, you will receive online access to the course until you complete it. The limit on course completion and access to your certificate is three years.
- Internet access
- Browser cookies enabled
- Recent browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari recommended
Quantity discounts of 15% for 10 or more students registered. The discount is automatically calculated during registration by credit card. Discounts only apply at time of purchase.
For any questions or PO order, email CustomerService@sae.org
; or call 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or 724-776-4970 (outside US and Canada).
Register using the button below for a special SAE discount of 5% off the list price.
FAQs and Course Technical Assistance
|Product Code|| Status|| List Price|| |
|IATF 16949:2016-Overview|| In Stock|| $199.95 ||
Useful user links AFTER
registering for a course: