IATF 16949:2016 TrainingIATF 16949:2016 is a quality management standard developed by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF), aimed at harmonizing the different supply chain assessment and certification systems worldwide.. The IATF 16949:2016 standard is primarily applicable for the automotive industry and incorporates the new clause structure and uses the content of ISO 9001:2015. The course includes ISO 9001:2015 quality management system requirements and the IATF 16959 requirements contained in the standard you will need to purchase from AIAG. Your company and all who partake in the daily activities of running the business will benefit from taking IATF 16949:2016 training. This 10-hour IATF 16949:2016 course is particularly adapted for training all levels of an organization on ALL the requirements of this standard. NOTE: To participate in this course, you must have access to the IATF 16949:2016 standard. By participating in this online course, you will be able to:
- Understand the high specific requirements and intent of this international standard.
- Understand the process approach to managing an organization and risk-management requirements.
- Understand how the requirements can be interpreted should be implemented within an organization.
- Process Approach
- Risk-based Thinking
- General Requirements of IATF 16949
- Context of the organization
- Performance Evaluation
- Want to quickly and efficiently get a comprehensive training of IATF 16949
- Want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance
- Want to upgrade your expertise from ISO/TS 16949 to IATF 16949
- Do NOT have time to allocate a two full days to take an IATF 16949:2016 class
- Want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day
- Internet access
- Browser cookies enabled
- Recent browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari recommended
|Product Code||Status||List Price|
|IATF 16949:2016-Training||In Stock||$289.95||