IATF 16949:2016 Training
IATF 16949:2016 is a quality management standard developed by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF), aimed at harmonizing the different supply chain assessment and certification systems worldwide.. The IATF 16949:2016 standard is primarily applicable for the automotive industry and incorporates the new clause structure and uses the content of ISO 9001:2015.
The course includes ISO 9001:2015 quality management system requirements and the IATF 16959 requirements contained in the standard you will need to purchase from AIAG.
Your company and all who partake in the daily activities of running the business will benefit from taking IATF 16949:2016 training. This 10-hour IATF 16949:2016 course is particularly adapted for training all levels of an organization on ALL the requirements of this standard.
NOTE: To participate in this course, you must have access to the IATF 16949:2016 standard.
By participating in this online course, you will be able to:
Major topics include:
- Understand the high specific requirements and intent of this international standard.
- Understand the process approach to managing an organization and risk-management requirements.
- Understand how the requirements can be interpreted should be implemented within an organization.
- Process Approach
- Risk-based Thinking
- General Requirements of IATF 16949
- Context of the organization
- Performance Evaluation
This SAE/CALISO course is for you if you:
- Want to quickly and efficiently get a comprehensive training of IATF 16949
- Want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance
- Want to upgrade your expertise from ISO/TS 16949 to IATF 16949
- Do NOT have time to allocate a two full days to take an IATF 16949:2016 class
- Want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day
This is an internet-delivered course featuring graphical presentation screens with text-based instruction, videos at certain stages of the course delivery, and on-going quizzes are incorporated throughout the course to reinforce learning and retention and gauge your understanding of a topic before you move forward. Convenient and portable, this course provides instruction without the expense of travel and time away from the workplace. You can take this course using a laptop or PC with an Internet connection, at your own pace, and at times convenient to you. An online training certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course and obtaining 70% or above on the final average of the ongoing quizzes, or in a final exam provided for trainees with a score inferior of 70%.
With your registration, you will receive online access to the course until you complete it. The limit on course completion and access to your certificate is three years.
- Internet access
- Browser cookies enabled
- Recent browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari recommended
Quantity discounts of 15% for 10 or more students registered. The discount is automatically calculated during registration by credit card. Discounts only apply at time of purchase.
For any questions or PO order, email CustomerService@sae.org
; or call 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or 724-776-4970 (outside US and Canada).
Register using the button below for a special SAE discount of 5% off the list price.
FAQs and Course Technical Assistance
|Product Code|| Status|| List Price|| |
|IATF 16949:2016-Training|| In Stock|| $289.95 ||
Useful user links AFTER
registering for a course: