IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor
IATF 16949:2016 is a quality management standard, developed by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF), aimed at harmonizing the different supply chain assessment and certification systems worldwide. The IATF 16949:2016 standard is primarily applicable for the automotive industry and incorporates the new clause structure and uses the content of ISO 9001:2015.
The course includes ISO 9001:2015 quality management system requirements, ISO 19011:2011 the guideline to auditing quality systems, and points to the IATF 16959 requirements contained in the standard you will need to purchase from AIAG.
Your company and all who partake in planning, leading and conducting the audit activities of running the business will benefit from taking IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor training. The 32-hour IATF 16949:2016 Auditor course is the most comprehensive training on the subject. It provides training on the standard itself but also on how to lead or conduct internal audits and supplier audits using ISO 19011, the guideline standard on how to audit management systems.
NOTE: To participate in this course, you must have access to the IATF 16949:2016 standard.
By participating in this online course, you will be able to:
Major topics include:
- Understand every requirement of this international standard
- Understand the process approach to managing an organization
- Understand how the requirements can be interpreted and implemented in various industries
- Master the auditing techniques per ISO 19011, which are used for quality, environmental, and safety management system audits
- Learn how to prepare and lead an audit
- Be exposed to real auditing case studies covering many industries
- General Requirements of IATF 16949
- Context of the organization
- Performance Evaluation
- General Requirements of ISO 19011
- Auditing techniques
- IATF 16949:2016 Auditing Case Studies
This SAE/CALISO course is for you if you:
- Want to quickly and efficiently learn how to conduct an IATF 16949:2016 audit
- Want to quickly and efficiently be trained on IATF 16949:2016 (the standard), and ISO 9001:2015
- Want to conduct internal audits and supplier audits for your company
- Want improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance and leading first part audits
- Want to upgrade your expertise from auditing with ISO 10011-1 to ISO 19011:2011
- Do NOT have time to allocate a three to five days to take an IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor class
- Want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day
This is an internet-delivered course featuring graphical presentation screens with text-based instruction, videos at certain stages of the course delivery, and on-going quizzes are incorporated throughout the course to reinforce learning and retention and gauge your understanding of a topic before you move forward. Convenient and portable, this course provides instruction without the expense of travel and time away from the workplace. An online training certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course and obtaining 70% or above on the final average of the ongoing quizzes, or in a final exam provided for trainees with a score inferior of 70%. You can take this course using a laptop or PC with an Internet connection, at your own pace, and at times convenient to you.
- Internet access
- Browser cookies enabled
- Recent browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari recommended
Quantity discounts of 15% for 10 or more students registered. The discount is automatically calculated during registration by credit card. Discounts only apply at time of purchase.
For any questions or PO order, email CustomerService@sae.org
; or call 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or 724-776-4970 (outside US and Canada).
Register using the button below for a special SAE discount of 5% off the list price.
FAQs and Course Technical Assistance
|Product Code|| Status|| List Price|| |
|IATF 16949:2016-Lead-Auditor|| In Stock|| $399.95 ||
Useful user links AFTER
registering for a course: