Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) Training
GLP refers to a Quality Systems of management controls for laboratories and research organizations to ensure the consistency and reliability and reproducibility of results. The original regulatory enforcement was first published by FDA and then a few years later by EPA. It is also outlined in the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Principles of GLP in 1992 and has since been added to many national regulations.
Your company, and all who partake in the daily activities of running a laboratory or a research and testing center, will benefit from this course. This 8-hour GLP (.8 CEU) overview is particularly adapted for training all levels of an organization on the requirements of this standard.
By participating in this online course, you will be able to:
- Understand the high specific requirements and intent of this GLP regulation
- Understand the GLP requirements and 21CFR58
- Understand requirement for Good Laboratory Practices
- Understand how the requirements should be implemented within your organization
Major topics include:
- Inspection of a testing facility.
- Testing facility management.
- Quality assurance unit.
- Animal care facilities.
Authors: CALISO Corporation
This SAE/CALISO course is for you if you:
- Want to quickly and efficiently get a comprehensive training of GOOD LABORATORY PRACTICES (GLP)
- Want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance
- Do NOT have time to allocate two full days to take an live class
- Want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day
This is an internet-delivered course featuring graphical presentation screens with text-based instruction, videos, and on-going quizzes to reinforce learning and retention and gauge your understanding of a topic before you move forward. Convenient and portable, this course provides instruction without the expense of travel and time away from the workplace. An online training certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course and obtaining 70% or above on the final average of the ongoing quizzes. A final Exam is provided for trainees who have less than 70%.
With your registration, you will receive online access to the course until you complete it. The limit on course completion and access to your certificate is three years.
- Internet Access
- Browser cookies enabled
- Recent browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari recommended
Quantity discounts of 15% for 10 or more students registered. The discount is automatically calculated during registration by credit card.
For any questions or PO order, email CustomerService@sae.org; or call 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or 724-776-4970 (outside US and Canada).
Register using the button below for a special SAE discount of 5% off the list price.
|Product Code||Status||List Price|
Useful user links AFTER registering for a course: