AS9100D is a quality management standard developed by SAE International. The AS9100D standard is primarily applicable for the aviation, space, and defense industryindustry and incorporates the new clause structure and content of ISO 9001:2015. This standard can also be used in other industry sectors when a quality management system with additional requirements over an ISO 9001 system is needed.This standard includes ISO 9001:2015 quality management system requirements and specifies additional aviation, space, and defense industry requirements, definitions, and notes as shown in bold, italic text. Your company and all who partake in the daily activities of running the business will benefit from taking AS9100D training. This 10-hour AS9100D course is particularly adapted for training all levels of an organization on ALL the requirements of this standard. By participating in this online course, you will be able to:
- Understand the high specific requirements and intent of this international standard.
- Understand the process approach to managing an organization and risk-management requirements.
- Understand how the requirements can be interpreted should be implemented within an organization.
- Process Approach
- Risk-based Thinking
- General Requirements of AS9100D
- Context of the organization
- Performance Evaluation
- Want to quickly and efficiently get a comprehensive training of AS9100D
- Want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance
- Want to upgrade your expertise from AS9100C to AS9100D
- Do NOT have time to allocate a 2 full days to take an AS9100D class
- Want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day
- Internet Access
- Browser cookies enabled
- Recent browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari recommended
For any questions or PO order, email CustomerService@sae.org; or call 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or 724-776-4970 (outside US and Canada).
Register using the button below for a special SAE discount of 5% off the list price.
|Product Code||Status||List Price|
Useful user links AFTER registering for a course: